Wednesday was Christi's 29th Birthday! My, my, how time flies!! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I was SO glad it was a girl!! And she was SO beautiful and she still is! Christi is my little jack of all trades. She can do pretty much anything she puts her mind to. She can sing, dance, cook, sew, decorate, take fabulous photos, and the list goes on and on! She is always so supportive of her family. We can always count on Christi to be where ever we are taking pictures! She has always been very sensitive. If you just said her name wrong she would start to cry! (Hum, have you noticed Owen does the same thing? Must be hereditary!)

I LOVE my Christi Girl!

That little red nose, just like Owen.

How sweet is that?!

She always was a little fireball. She made a really good Pippi Longstocking! She didn't even have to "act" much!

"Christina Stinkerina Ballerina"
Yep, that was her nickname!

I think she wore braces for like 10 years!!

Wasn't she a cutie as Jessie at Disneyworld?
How fun is that?!

I couldn't find any high school pictures (she probably wouldn't like me posting them anyways!)
This was after college.

Then came Tim and Owen!!

This is probably my all time favorite picture of Christi. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?!! Everyone says she looks just like me.....I only dream I could look half that good!
Happy Birthday sweetheart!
I am so thankful that you came to our family!
We love you so much!
3 comments:
Thank you Mom!! I completely forgot about me being Pippy Longstocking, how we used to love that movie! And that baby picture looks so much like Owen! And I do look like you! You were pretty hot in all those pictures we used to look at of you after you and dad got married. And when I was in high school and college I'd always remember when you said you were 117 when you got married and got back to it after babies and I would try so hard to lose weight so I could be hot like you were in those pics! (huge run on sentence) And I'm still proud when people say I look like you! I wish they'd say I act like you too! I love you too, Mom!
yep that last picture is the ALL time most beautiful picture of Christi. She looks absolutely GORGEOUS. (and she does look exactly like you)
that baby picture is so much Owen.
HA! Christi...ask your Mama...I tell her all the time how much you remind me of her by the way you act and it is all good! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment