Thursday night we went to the first of the Broadway Series at the Koger Center. It was a show called "Tap Dogs". It was 6 guys, just average looking guys, with average looking clothes -- jeans, t-shirts, shorts, boots -- tap dancing! Weird, huh?? They did some pretty unique moves, tapped on steel, wood, sound machines and once even used grinders on steel pipe for affects! It was quite entertaining! Of course, dinner at California Dreamin' before the show was great, too! I can hardly wait for January - they are presenting "The Wizard of Oz"! Cool!
4 comments:
Thank you for letting me go with you and some of your girlfriends! I really enjoyed it!
and I was working so hard that night and I laughed and sorta cried when y'all sent me a picture of my empty chair...as much as I missed y'all, it made me so happy that you were thinking of me! Glad it was fun!
kinda jealous I didn't get to go
I want to go with y'all to the "Wizard of Oz" show. That is my favorite movie. Let me know when it is so I can make plans and get a ticket. THANKS!!!
Post a Comment