Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hagin and Olivia

I am so far behind on my posting but I will try to do a little catching up!
First of all, I need to go back to September.....
Hagin and Olivia celebrated their birthdays with a party at their Papa and Grandma's (AKA: Bonnie and Richard) house. We roasted hotdogs and ate cake and ice cream!
Olivia is certainly the "Belle" of the ball! Big Daddy and I gave her a Belle outfit, complete with shoes, earrings and tiara! I think she liked them. She told me she wanted to wear them every day but her momma won't let her! She is such a sweet thing! She loves to pose for a picture and her giggle makes me laugh everytime!

Oh, Hagy-Poo!! What can I say about Hagin??!! He makes a room spin just by entering it! He certainly can be a fire-ball but you can hardly get mad at him because he's so stinkin' cute!!

I love these two children so much! They make my world a better place!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAGIN AND OLIVIA!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

those are some cute pics of the kids