Monday, May 4, 2009

It's Strawberry Time!

Our family just loves it when the strawberries get ripe and ready to pick. We have a strawberry farm right down the road from the office. How convenient!! Since we were heading to Virginia Friday at lunch time, we decided to go Friday morning and pick a few gallons to take to Joe and Chelsea and to Chelsea's parents, Jill and Craig. We wanted to make sure they were good and fresh for them!

I think Michael was intent on his picking!

Owen sure had fun!

Maizeigh wasn't quite sure if she liked them or not.

Take a close up of Jackson's lips and you can see that HE really liked them---a lot!

Owen thought they were yummy, too!

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Oh how fun! We have one about 20 minutes away and I would love to go pick some after exams!

Mary Beth said...

I love Owen in that outfit, its so cute.
I can't believe Maizeigh doesn't like the strawberries.
you were lucky to get a picture of Jackson withOUT a strawberry in his mouth.

Marina said...

Oh, how I miss doing that! We don't have any around here so enjoy them for us as well.

Libbi said...

Owen looks so grown!! we are going tomorrow!