I got an awesome treat today. Libbi called and asked if she could treat me to a pedicure. WOW! Do I have a fabulous friend or what?!?! Not only did we get pedicures but we got our eyebrows waxed too! Man, this is living!! I have no clue what I did to deserve such a great friend but I certainly am grateful for her. Thank you SO much! I love you, girlfriend!


4 comments:
so that's what you do on wednesdays when you don't answer your phone! :o)
No wonder you were in a good mood and all cheery yesterday!
Toes looks great. and I love Libbi's dress.
Y'all really know how to do the girlfriends thing! Libbi is so thoughtful! And yay for cute flip flop worthy toes!
Awww! That's awesome!
It was so fun!!!! I would say it was a tithe of all you do for me but that would be ridiculously understating the many many many blessings and gifts you give me and everyone else in your life!! speaking of which, THANKS for the yummy yummy chicken salad!!
Post a Comment