Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Run Forrest Run Video

When the Riverdogs win their game, they allow all the children to run the bases at the end of the game. Of course, Hunter, Peyton, Hagin and Olivia wanted to do this. I couldn't seem to find Peyton and Hagin while I was videoing but I did get Hunter and Olivia. Hunter is in the bright green t-shirt at the beginning and Olivia is in the pink and brown striped top towards the end of the video. I love the way her little arms are up pumping her along!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hunter is so fast and I LOVE the way Olivia runs! She's precious!

Can you make your music to were we can pause it if we want?? I wanted to hear what y'all were saying on the video, but I couldn't figure out how to pause your music.

Marina said...

Y'all have trained them well! Very cute!