Saturday, March 21, 2009

TAG - Believe it or not!!

As most of you know, I don't usually do tags. I just can't seem to find time to blog very often. Anyway, I did this one for Libbi! Thanks girlfriend!


THE RULES:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.



Step 2: tag—other people.



Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
Oh, my goodness. If any of you have been in my computer room upstairs you know this could be a VERY long list so I will make some things general. Pictures of my children and grandchildren, tons of books, hole punch, stapler, pencil sharpener, tape, pen, computer, basket, candle, trophies, awards, file cabinet, camera, medicine, food storage, sundries, paper cutter, printer, trash can

Favorite football team:
USC Gamecocks

What are you wearing now?
Polar bear pajama bottoms and red t-shirt

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The Relief Society lesson I will teach tomorrow

Do you nap a lot?
I don't comprehend the meaning of the word "nap"!?!?!

Who was the last person you hugged?
Michael

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
I don't know that I have one

What was the last thing you said aloud?
I love you ... to Michael

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online?
Family and friends Blogs when I get a chance

What was the last thing you bought?
A toy for Jackson ... he is sick

What are you listening to right now?
Silence and my typing

What is something you wish you could do more?
Exercise

What gives you hope?
The Gospel and my family

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Summer, I love the beach with a chair and a book

What time do you usually get up?
I usually wake up at about 3:30am but most days I make myself stay in bed until about 7am

What is your most challenging goal right now?
losing 40 pounds

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
I would live right next door to Libbi on some beach, probably Isle of Palms

Favorite vacation spot?
any beach

What is your favorite children’s book?
Amelia Bedelia

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Pastries and tanning

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be?
A full time Grandma!

What was the last thing you ate?
Jelly Beans

If you had $500 in your hand right now.... what would you do with it?
Give it to somebody - probably Libbi to buy Andrew a plane ticket home!

If you didn't have a job or go to school what would you do with your time?
I would spend much more time with my grandchildren and de-junk my house.

What is your favorite place to go out to eat and what do you order?
Cheesecake Factory - Chicken Madeira - Oh, yeah, baby!!

What is your very first memory?
Sitting in my old house on Hemphil Street in Columbia, my dad had just come home from a run (he was a Greyhound Bus driver) and it was my sisters birthday and he brought her a doll. Because I was the baby, he brought me one too! I was probably about 3.

Now my new question:

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Serving a mission for my church

Now I officially tag: Christi, Pam, Marina and Abigail

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh...THANK YOU for doing the tag!!! Now how cool would that be to live next door to each other at Isle of Palms!!!! (if I ever write my bestseller, we WILL!!!) and you are right about you giving money away...that's what you do best! (well what you do a lot of...you do a lot of things "best"!) I love you!!!

Unknown said...

um..that was Libbi..not Peter...and this is too...obviously, I haven't been on my computer in a while...

Marina said...

Loved reading your answers...I probably won't have time to do the tag myself, but thanks for thinking about me. I LOVE YOU!!!!!