Saturday, March 28, 2009

REMEMBER CARLA 5k

This morningI went to Lexington High School to support Mary Beth in her race, Remember Carla 5K. There was a kids race as well that Jackson ran in. Mary Beth's mother-in-law, Lauri, ran too. Michael ran but he had already run a million miles this morning before the race ever started so he just ran it as a cool down with Mary Beth. Lauri's daughter Megan ran with Jackson.
(The pictures aren't so great but the videos are even worse! I was holding Maizeigh while trying to use the camera. She enjoyed pulling on my arm during a shot!)
Jackson and Megan waiting for their start
Go, Jackson, Go!!

Lauri ran great. She's a very good runner!

Mary Beth was going to give Jackson a "high five"!
She is becoming quite the runner. It must be in her blood!

All the runners! Way to go guys!

5 comments:

Marina said...

I cool down run, huh? Your husband is amazing!

Mary Beth said...

thanks for posting those pics mom!
THANK YOU even more for coming to cheer for me.
I love you "somush"

Christi said...

Owen was up til the wee hours of the morning so I didn't make it. I'm glad you were there to take pics and cheer for them! Looks like they had a good turn out and Go Mary Beth for a great time!

The Gould Family said...

Great pictures, way to go mary beth!

Libbi said...

so proud of all y'all runners!!! I run vicariously through my Whetstone stars!!!