Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day Run

What a way to start your Thanksgiving morning! I had cooked all afternoon the day before so that we could go to this race early Thanksgiving morning. Chelsea, Jessica, Kenny, Hunter and Peyton were all signed up for the 3K (2 miles) and Michael, Christi, Mary Beth, Angie (my friend from work), her daughter Adrienne and I were signed up for the 8K (5 miles). Joe and Kevin, along with Jackson (AKA Spiderman) and Maizeigh were our support team and cheerleaders. Now don't go thinking I ran the whole 5 miles. There was a lot of walking going on there! But all that exercise justified all that eating I did when we got home!!


Beginning the 3K



Go, Chelsea, Jessica, Kenny and Peyton!


That's my man!



Christi had a great race!


Mary Beth ran the whole 5 miles!!


Angie and I had some help from Peyton and Jackson


Me and My Gang



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is starting to be a race blog! :o)

Libbi said...

y'all are just too fit for words! Bishop Whetstone has won!!!!!

Marina said...

I am impressed! And, yes, you did deserve your big meal.