Friday, November 14, 2008

Tonight Big Daddy, Kenny, Hunter, Peyton and Hagin went to the second USC basketball game of the season. Olivia decided she would rather stay and "play" with me! So we made cookies, took bubble baths and watched "Shark Boy and Lava Girl". My kind of night!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, how cute! I love that she's wearing a girly apron!!!
Look at you bloggin' momma!

Christi said...

Sounds and looks like y'all had tons of fun! Those pictures remind me of the ones you have of me when I was little!

Mikelene said...

Fun night! I didn't even realize that she had on an apron (I thought it was a cute jumper), till I read MB's comment.

Libbi said...

What fun memories she will have of her grandma nights...I STILL remember my grandma coming on my birthday and taking JUST ME shopping and out to lunch at Tapp's downtown. I think I was 6. Good going grandma!!

Marina said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're a blogger!!! Now I can keep in touch with you. I hope all is going well. I miss you.